Songkran Festival by Gear Up (Student Ticket)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
e-Ticket for Songkran Festival by Gear Up
Upon order confirmation, e-Ticket will be sent to you via email, and you can choose to print or show the e-ticket during the event. Customer is required to be a registered Gear Up member with valid email address in order to purchase this ticket.
Single entry for one student with eligible student pass (recognized by Malaysia Academic Schools or Institution) or anyone below age of 17 at the time of entry.
15 Apr 2023, Fun Hour 10AM - 2PM, party Hour 6pm - 10pm
KL Wellness City Gallery No 1, off, Jalan Bukit Jalil Indah 2, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Single entry for one student with eligible student pass (recognized by Malaysia Academic Schools or Institution) or
- Anyone below age of 17 at the time of entry.
- Original student pass and/or identification card mandatory.
- One basic water gun (small) (collect at entry)
- One dry bag (collect at entry)
- Entry to wet zone, party zone and food zone
- No access to VIP area
- You are welcome to bring your own water gun
Terms and Conditions
- Each ticket purchased is entitled for ONE participant. No duplicate entry for each ticket.
- Tickets purchased cannot be transferred and is strictly not refundable after successful purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or other products and services.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event details without prior notice.
- By purchasing tickets through Ticket2U, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
- Kindly present the printed ticket or online e-ticket QR code for verification purposes upon registration on the event day.
1. What are the accepted payment methods
We accept the following payment options:
2. Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
Yes, it is possible. During the checkout process you can choose different addresses. Please note that this option is only valid for addresses within the same country.
3. How do I Checkout?
Our simple checkout process is designed to help you complete your order and finalise your online shopping visit quickly and easily.
If you have already registered your e-mail address with my.gearup.shop, or created an account at our online shop before, you can use your e-mail address to login. Otherwise, you can check out as a guest or create an account.
- Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
-The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically.
-If you have stored an address during previous checkouts, you can also use the address book to select this address. Next up is the payment information.
-You can pay either with debit or credit card.
-Once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, money will only be transferred from your card once you confirm your order on the next page.
-Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit or credit card data will not be stored on our systems. When you have completed your payment information you will enter a screen with your order overview.
-Please check all the information on this page, since this is your last chance to correct it.
-After hitting "Confirm Order", your order will be processed and sent to the warehouse.
-From this point on, if you have registered an account with my.gearup.shop, you can track your order in your account.
4. What are my shipping charges?
-Free Shipping for orders with a minimum spend of RM300 (West Malaysia), or RM400 (East Malaysia)
-RM8 delivery charge is applicable for orders less than RM300 (West Malaysia)
-RM15 delivery charge is applicable for orders less than RM400 (East Malaysia)
-Your order will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days from the date of order placed.
-Tracking information of your order will be sent to you once your shipment has been dispatched.
Please be aware that orders from outside of Malaysia may require you to pay import taxes upon receipt. my.gearup.shop is not responsible for paying any additional customs fees or taxes.
5. What is the usual delivery time, and when do you deliver?
-Order Processing may take up to 2 business days.
-Order Delivery will usually take 1 – 3 business days.
-Orders are processed by 11am each day. For orders sent in after 11am, processing will start on the next warehouse business day. Orders are only processed Mon – Fri. Orders received on Sat or Sunday, will be processed starting Monday.
-Orders are delivered Mon – Sat, 9am – 10pm.
6. What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.